Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Revamping Again?

 




Well hello there!


Ummmmm...... There should really be no excuse for not blogging this past month . For all this time Ive been reading educational books that are supposed "enlighten" my mind ( aka sleep deprivation in that sudden moment when I realize how in the world am I supposed to comprehend this???)




But alas, I have not been entirely idle.


Ive been debating this revamp for awhile now. I have some ideas about this "vamping":


1. I need to switch to wordpress. 
2. Get to working back again on my stockpiled reviews
3. Work on my secret project again
4. I think I really want to change the name of this blog which correlates with idea # 1.


What do you think? Have any ideas or tips?


1 comment:

  1. hey do whats going to lift your love for reading and blogging. I'm also thinking of moving to wordpress. blogger jacked up my blog and i have started all over. but thinking seriously of going wordpress, but it seem so complicated. lol.
    http://sidnereading.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete