Saturday, July 6, 2013

Better Late Than Never!




Hello my fellow readers!

I have been on haitus for the longest while due to personal life issues as well as school. My undergrad years are soon coming to a close. I have been thinking what I want to do after college and I have officially decided. Its going to be a long and very hard road but I know I will do it with flying colors! I have been in the works of creating a new blog as well where it will feature everything that I like and love in one place ( so I wont have to deal with managing 3 blogs at once) and is currently in the works. I am going to take you along my school career as well as my favorite books that I love and adore.

I am currently working partime as well as going to school this summer as well so I have been quite busy with my life. Well anways what have you been up to this summer? What are your favorite reads this summer?


I will always miss you


xoxox:





No comments:

Post a Comment