Tuesday, December 13, 2011

12 Days To Christmas!

Its 12 Days to Christmas and now on ReadLIvePlay there are 12 lists to Christmas! What better way to get in the festive holiday mood then making wish lists of all the christmasy goodness?

So without further ado I present:


Click the Picture Above To Know How to Join this Jolly Christmas Meme :)















                   






\
1.
All I Want for Christmas is You


( Mariah Carey) My favorite Christmas song of all time!






2.The Most Wonderful Time of the Year
3.It's Beginning to Look A Lot LIke Christmas
4.Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
5.Santa Baby
6.I'll Be Home for Christmas

7.Frosty The Snowman 

8.I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Clause
9.Jingle Bell Rock
10.Jolly Old St.Nick

11.Santa Clause is Coming to Town
12.Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow



What is on your Christmas Playlist? Don't forget to comment below and link to your own post!





No comments:

Post a Comment