Monday, January 9, 2012

The Book Blogger Dilemma





I am currently on a book slump, an after effect of being on vacation in the oh so warm sun, I will be back on Jan 16th or so . I am currently in the works for a brand new youtube channel collaboration and we are just in the beginning phases. So this is what I have been focusing on for the past month or so and I can't wait till I show off my new project .

I am still so and so on my current channel weather I want to still continue it to supplement my blog or I should just get rid of it all together? I am still in a dilemma . I really want to focus mainly on my new channel but doing this, reading and reviewing , is my first love.


But then again I really want to branch out to other things as well. As well as life and school its gotten really hard to maintain everything in its rightful place so its been hectic. Sigh I know I have a book blogger dilemma.


So my question is how do you manage with life, work, and school to keep up?


Comment below on your tips and tricks to help me figure this out.


2 comments:

  1. It took me a long time to actually find the balance between work, school, and blogging and then I lost it in the later part of the year when I was preparing for exams and graduation.
    It really just became about time management for me. Between everything else I would schedule a time where I could sit down and schedule a few posts, usually once a week. Once those posts were scheduled I could just sign on a few minutes a day to see what was on my Google Reader, answer any comments and post the links on Twitter.
    One of the most important things to remember is that we all struggle to find the balance at times and if you happen to have to take some time off, we'll be here when you get back! I had to take 2 months off because I simply couldn't find the time to do anything, and yes I lost about 3 readers, but when I came back I still had most of my readers and they were excited to see me back.
    Just don't let blogging start to feel like a chore! Make sure that its something that you enjoy doing, not that you feel like you HAVE to do.

    Good luck with school and your Youtube project! I'll be on the lookout for that! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Samantha Leighanne Thank you so much for the encouragement. I am really trying so I can get ultimately better at this blogging thing. You will be the first to know once my project is up. :)

    ReplyDelete