Tuesday, May 24, 2011

What I Have Read So Far: Shiver

Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater


 I was throughly interested in this book because I have heard such good things from fellow book reviewers. Plus I wanted to do the read Along with elzziebooks on her channel on YouTube for Linger.

When I first read the synopsis I was excited to read it.  As I began to read the first chapter the first thing I noticed was that the chapters was short! At first the chapter was like one page for each  chapter and I was confused. I ALMOST put down the book . Then it got worse... The chapter changed from one back and forth between Sam and Grace. I never really liked books that change the point of view , I prefer to grow close to the character instead.

I decided to give this book a chance since everyone is raving about it but so far. I really dont like where this is going...

No comments:

Post a Comment