Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Summer is Here!: Summer Reading List 2011




Summer is officially here! Which means summer reading fun, fun  and even more fun! Does that make any sense? Well to me it does. It spells out F-U-N!
Here is a couple of reading books I will have on my Summer Reading List. 

Summer Reading Fun List !
1.Summer I turned Pretty Series by Jenny Han
2.The Mortal Instruments  Series by Cassandra Clare 
3. Abandon by Meg Cabot
4.The Secret Circle by L.J. Smith
5. Beach Blondes by Katherine Applegate
6. Fire by Kristin Cashore
7.Across the Universe by Beth Ravis


The books I have here are not in any particular order. And these books presented here are the only the tip of the iceberg . I don't have all the books yet but I am planning to get them. 


Whats on you hit  summer reading list this  2011 year?

No comments:

Post a Comment