Thursday, June 23, 2011

Trailer Thursday

Lately I have been addicted to book trailers and I can't get enough of them ( Especially the creative ones). HEre are some author/publishing produced  ones and user created content videos as well. Some of these trailers sent chills up my sleeves (arms?) .



The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins


Has to be one of the best book series I have ever read. A movie is also in the works.


Forever by Maggie Stiefvater


Forever has not been released yet but it will  be soon( actually on July 12, 2011). The first book Shiver I am still reading it( and its awesome) and the second book Linger is still there. So far I am loving it but at first I didnt. But soon It grew on me.


Beautiful Creatures


I haven't read this book yet( I am planning to soon!) . All I have heard about this book are great things.

No comments:

Post a Comment