Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hostbed by MizB over at her blog


" I prayed for," she said dully. "He was my special boy. I went to the sept and prayed seven times to the seven faces of the god that Ned would change his mind and leave him here with me. Sometimes prayers are answered."

Jon did not know what to say. "It wasn't your fault," he managed after an awkward silence.

Her eyes found him. They were full of poison. "I need none of your absolution, bastard."


A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin

2 comments:

  1. Great teaster! And I think starting with the books is a good plan. It'll definitely only add to how much you enjoy the show once you get around to it! :)

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I loved this book, one of my all time favs. Great teaser.

    ReplyDelete