Saturday, October 15, 2011

Happy Birthday!





Today is my birthday I am thankful that I lived another year to celebrate with my friends and family. This past previous year was testing of my values and reconsideration of what I really wanted to do with my life. I am also thankful that I am finally on the right track of what I really want to do in life. I am also thankful for the past 6 months that the book blogger world. I feel really welcome without all the drama that usually follows these online communities.

I am so grateful for everyone. I am seriously tearing up right now as I type this.

You guys are awesome!

There I said it.

I also wanted to say Happy Birthday to my fellow birthday buddies (squeals) to WovenMyst and Jamie from Broke&Bookish. Seriously click their names and go to their twitter pages and blog and wish them a Happy Birthday!



No comments:

Post a Comment