Monday, August 8, 2011

Question of the Books: Who is your Favorite Harry Potter Character?





Question of the Books: 
Who is your Favorite Harry Potter Character? Why?






I would have to say Luna Lovegood would have to be my favorite Character. She is different and odd and obviously she doesn't care! She is the daughter of the editor of a Newspaper how great is that? She eager to help and I think that is a  wonderful trait in a person. She is also from Ravenclaw. I don't think I can find anyone better ( besides Harry and the twins)  to represent my favorite character. She reminds about myself. Lets just say I am similar to Luna Lovegood with her quirky ways and great antics. Plus I just LOVE her fashion sense!  Its what makes her well...Her!

So who is your favorite character from Harry Potter?








No comments:

Post a Comment