Monday, August 8, 2011

Musing Mondays: August 8


If you were (are) going on vacation, what books would you take with you?


I would have to take these BIG books with me.....

 








Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling has to be one of my favorite books in the Harry Potter series. I absolutely adore it.

I chose the A Game of Thrones by R.R. Martin because its very long and highly detailed. I am still reading this book and I started about a month ago!
          
The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han seems to be the perfect summer book to bring along on vacation!


 Musing Mondays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB on her blog ShouldBeReading



1 comment:

  1. these day, I will take my Nook, but I know in reality I may read nothing. I usually do not when on vacation..I save that for home and at work.

    ReplyDelete