Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Join R.A.K

Book Soulmates



R.A.K ( Random Acts of Kindness) was started by the two lovely ladies ( Isalys and Vanessa) of booksoulmates. R.A.K is about the gift of giving and receiving. To send someone a gift is rewarding on its own as well as receiving one . I admit I was entranced by the owls on booksoulmates ( I totally think they are so cute!) but then I saw RAK. My next questions was: "What is a RAK?" If you want to know more just click the RAK up above and you will be discover what a RAK is. I hope you enjoy!


I am #266 on the list and you can check out my wishlist here: http://www.goodreads.com/review/list/4495541?shelf=wishlist-2011


This is my first time participating in something like this.
Did you happen to notice..that I am  excited about RAK?


RAK?! RAK! ( I sound like a parrot hehee)


No comments:

Post a Comment