Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Waiting On Wednesday September 14











The Night Circus
Title: The Night Circus
Author:  Erin Morgenstern
Release Date: This Week!
Why?:

I have been reading and hearing little snippets of raves on the night circus on the web for a couple of months now. Its deemed to carter to fans of Harry Potter and and surprisingly is a stand alone book. This is unusual in a sense that if publisher is catering to a HP fans wouldn't it be a series as well? Personally for me I am not really a fan of stand alone books because I prefer to become attached to the characters in the book. Will 387 pages cover enough territory? Only reading it will tell and I can't wait till read this book (hopefully soon its own my wishlist).


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly  book meme hosted by Jill from Breaking the Spine.




2 comments:

  1. People are kinda going crazy over this book, but I'm still not convince since I am a series girl all the way :)

    ReplyDelete